「日刊四字」へようこそ!

Now Featuring 1級 Grammar, Everyday Japanese That You Won't Find in the Book, and Language and Cultural Trivia!

Monday, August 25, 2008

出発!

It's sad that the Yoji has fallen back on it's old, weekly ways, but at least we're keeping up with the 2 kyuu grammar. Which is most important if you're studying 2 kyuu. However, we did realize that with our current grammar update schedule, we will not be able to cover all of the grammar points required by December 7th. So if there are any of you who've been relying solely on us for your 2 kyuu grammar points, know this:

1. You are a sad, sorry lot.
2. You should supplement your study, with the books we reccommended, or with any other books or websites. Try searching 2 kyuu grammar at Hopeless Romantic (in the links box). He posted them all while he was studying.

Also, I'm leaving on that hitchhiking trip I mentioned starting tomorrow. I'd love to do a Daily Yoji Travelogue, but as my internet access will be spotty, well... I'll do my best to get up some pictures, some vocab, and some trivia, sharing what I learn on the road, but I can't promise you any more than three posts from me over the next few weeks.

Brett, on the other hand, MIGHT start doing grammar on both Tuesdays and Thursdays, and he'll do his best to cover the Yoji business until I get back to America.

As always, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Claytonian said...

For the shoutout, much love, my brother. May you find your way to Saitama...